10% Vitamin C Self-Activating serum provides a potent dose of pure vitamin C that is stabilised to brighten and re-texturise the skin.
Ascorbic acid, the purest form of vitamin C, and tetstabilisedyl ascorbate, an added vitamin C ester, help to promote an even skin tone. This water-free formula self-activates upon contact with the skin’s natural water content. The effects maximise exfoliation and brightening, revealing radiant, even-toned skin. Vitamin E and co-enzyme Q-10 antioxidants protect skin from environmental damage. Skin lipid replenishers keep skin barrier balanced and soften skin texture.
10% Vitamin C Self-Activating serum also helps to minimise the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Further information about the entire ZO Skin Health range at zoskinhealth.com.
Read about ZO Skin Health consultations at Avanti Aesthetics.
- Helps remove surface discolouration
- Powerful antioxidants help defend against environmental triggers
- Helps minimise the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
Directions for Use
Apply to clean, dry skin.
- Ascorbic acid (10%): Exfoliates skin surface pigmentation for a more even tone and brighter complexion
- Tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate: Proven to help prevent new pigment formation
- Tocopheryl acetate & coenzyme-Q10: Provides multiple antioxidant protection
- Squalane: Mimics our body’s own natural moisturiser factor for additional hydration
Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Peel Oil, Squalane, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ubiquinone, Limonene, Citral, Phenoxyethanol.
All our ZO Skin Health products are available to purchase exclusively in the clinic. Please call the clinic, or head over to our ‘Book Online‘ page to schedule your ZO Skin Health Consultation.