A lightweight serum clinically proven to minimise the appearance of pores. Instant Pore Refiner helps to prevent congestion and comfort the skin. In addition, proprietary ingredients defend against harmful environmental factors which can contribute to premature ageing.
Further information about the entire ZO Skin Health range at zoskinhealth.com.
Read about ZO Skin Health consultations at Avanti Aesthetics.
- Refines enlarged pores
- Minimises the amount of oil on the surface of the skin for a shine-free, matte appearance
- Smoothes skin texture and reduces imperfections on the skin
- Works to exfoliate dead skin cells around pores, helping to prevent congestion, which can lead to breakouts
Directions for Use
Apply to clean, dry skin.
- Rosa Canina Fruit Extract: Balances oily skin and minimises oil on the surface of the skin
- Salicyloyl Phytosphingosine: Works to exfoliate dead skin cells around pores to prevent congestion; reduces the appearance of pore size and pore depth
- ZO-RSS2® and ZOX12®: Anti-inflammation and antioxidant complexes defend against harmful extrinsic factors
Aqua/Water/Eau, Coconut Alkanes, Methylheptyl Isostearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Isohexadecane, Butylene Glycol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Glycol Distearate, Squalane, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Glycerin, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Aleurites Moluccanus Seed Oil, Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Polyacrylamide, Oleth-20, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Caprylyl Glycol, Salicyloyl Phytosphingosine, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Xanthan Gum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propanediol, Laureth-7, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Disodium EDTA, Phospholipids, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aminomethyl Propanol, Ethyl Ferulate, Polyglyceryl-5 Trioleate, Ascorbic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Isostearic Acid, Lecithin, Leontopodium Alpinum Meristem Cell Culture, Marrubium Vulgare Meristem Cell Culture, Fragrance (Parfum), Disodium Uridine Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.
All our ZO Skin Health products are available to purchase exclusively in the clinic. Please call the clinic, or head over to our ‘Book Online‘ page to schedule your ZO Skin Health Consultation.